Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
Benefits of using Bitcoin to pay in MooGold :
- There is no limit of purchase using Bitcoin
- There is no verification required when you pay with Bitcoin.
- No fees imposed when customer paying with Bitcoin
- Able to top up to MooGold Wallet and use it whenever you want to.
- Cheaper products as you will not need to pay any fees.
Ever wonder how can you pay with Bitcoin on MooGold?
Before you start using Bitcoin, there are a few things that you need to know in order to use them securely. Below are the three simple steps to get started :
- Choosing the correct wallet
A Bitcoin wallet is a software program where Bitcoins are stored. There are two types of the most commonly used wallet, which is Mobile Wallets and Desktop Wallets. For the mobile wallet, you may use a Blockchain Wallet. Here is the Android version and Apple version. For desktop wallets, you can use Exodus for the beginner or Electrum for the advanced users.
- Buying Bitcoin
There are also several ways you can buy Bitcoin. You can get them from Bitcoin Exchange, peer-to-peer directory, or Bitcoin ATM. Popular companies that allow you to buy are Coinbase, Bitstamp, Coinmama, or LocalBitcoins when all the other options are not available in your country, be sure to look for the best rates before making a purchase!
- Spend Bitcoin
There are a growing number of services and merchants accepting Bitcoin all over the world. You may use Bitcoin to pay them. Of course, MooGold as well!
Steps to pay in MooGold with Bitcoin
- Change your currency to USD
2. After adding the items you want to buy. Next, go to checkout.
3. Fill in your billing details, signature. Next select Bitcoin as the payment method, agree to the terms and conditions, and click checkout.
4. You will be directed to the Bitcoin payment page. For mobile wallets, you can scan the QR to pay or click on “Open in Wallet” please make sure you pay the correct quantity as shown.
5. For desktop wallet users, you need to click on Copy. Next, copy the Bitcoin address and amount to pay with your wallet. Please make sure the address you send is correct.
6. You can also pay directly once you have purchased your bitcoin from the exchanger through the address, please note that some exchanger does charge withdrawal/transaction fees, so make sure that you have covered the fees.
7. Once you have paid, you can contact live chat with your MooGold Order ID to get your order delivered. Have fun!